Largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has announced a new agreement with Paymentshield to deliver its large loan referral services to their members as part of its expanding Partnership Programme.
Rita Dalton, Partnership Manager of Paymentshield, says “We’re very pleased to give our members access to a specialist large loans broker with excellent private bank connections and a track record of securing large loan deals. The differential in remuneration for a simple introduction or a full fact-find makes this proposition particularly attractive to those members who wish to retain a close involvement with their client.”
With its team of experienced mortgage managers and its close relationships with private banks, largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000 and fully meet the needs of their high net worth clients.
Paul Welch, managing director of Largemortgageloans.com, adds “Paymentshield becomes the fifteenth major financial services business to join our partnership programme. We’re delighted to have the opportunity to build a mutually beneficial business relationship and we look forward to helping its members improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.”
Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com
Telephone: 020 7519 4900
• Paymentshield was launched in 1992 and began by selling mortgage payment protection insurance through financial intermediaries.
• They extended their product range to offer homeowners buildings and content insurance and then later expanding again to offer landlords & income insurance.
• In 2009, Paymentshield became a subsidiary company to Towergate Partnership Ltd
• was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
• was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
• is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
• has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
• caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
• offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property