We have new opportunities: Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Paraplanners based in London to join the largemortgageloans.com team.
We are an innovative, award winning specialist mortgage broker, who are dedicated to delivering outstanding results for our clients.
Mortgage Paraplanners – London Based
largemortgageloans.com is looking to recruit two experienced Mortgage Paraplanners to deliver excellence in client service and support the Associate Directors & Senior Mortgage Associates to achieve sales targets in a result driven environment.
You will provide full mortgage support to your dedicated brokers working as part of a team and be adept at dealing with a range of clients from HNWI to commercial developers. The role is all about ensuring the clients expectations are managed through the process and their outcome is a positive experience. As a key point of contact during the client’s journey, you will be liaising with lenders, insurance providers and solicitors on behalf of the clients ensuring all parties are kept up to date.
Principle Accountabilities – Supporting Associate Directors & Senior Mortgage Associates
- Fully support Mortgage Brokers in achieving targets: written, completed & banked.
- Communicate regarding daily requirements.
- Schedule calendar appointments and manage calendar.
- Attend client meetings on request.
- Complete fact finds with clients on request.
- Research lenders/networks to source solutions.
- Prepare new files.
- Complete compliance checks.
- Prepare pre-sales and post sales documents.
- Complete and submit applications to lenders/providers.
- Prepare travel plans for meetings, plan the journey, book tickets, venue etc.
- Answer telephone/mobile phones pick up voicemail messages daily and deal with accordingly.
- Ensure all client files contain the correct compliance documents.
- Build rapport with clients over the phone, offering excellent client services to support them throughout the whole application.
- Update CRM.
For more information and the full job description, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Mortgage Broker – London based
Our business has established relationships with a number of network providers and offers the right candidates the opportunity to develop these professional connections and reach their potential.
We are offering candidates the opportunity to become part of an exciting evolving business whilst being excellently remunerated.
An experienced adviser will benefit from:
- A true whole of market opportunity
- Marketing support to develop client bank opportunities
- Dedicated support staff to ensure you achieve your goals
We are looking for motivated advisers wanting to offer holistic advice and become successful, working within a dynamic, forward thinking company.
- Currently Ce-Map qualified and wanting to obtain Advanced CeMap
- MAQ or equivalent
For more information and to apply for this role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org