largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has announced a new agreement with Mortgage Promotions to deliver its large loan referral service to its members as part of the Partnership Programme. With twelve major financial adviser networks now members of the programme – and five more in the pipeline – largemortgageloans.com now places large and complex loans for almost the entire intermediary market.
Nick Baxter, Director of Mortgage Promotions, says “In the current environment, our members need specialist support in this sector of the market and we’re pleased to be able to provide it by partnering with largemortgageloans.com.”
With its team of experienced brokers and its close relationships with private banks, largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.
Paul Welch, managing director of largemortgageloans.com, adds “We’re pleased to see another well-regarded network such as Mortgage Promotions join our Partnership Programme and we look forward to helping its members find the best mortgage for their clients’ requirements from the wide range of 44 private banks with whom we deal.”
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com
telephone: 020 7519 4900
• was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
• was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
• is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
• has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
• caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
• offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property