Largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large mortgage loans broker, has announced that its large loan referral service – the Partnership Programme – has paid out over £300,000 in shared commission in the 12 months to 31 March 2012.
Largemortgageloans.com now has introducer arrangements in place with two-thirds of the UK appointed representative population, as well as thousands of directly authorised brokers, IFAs, estate agents, accountants and solicitors.
Paul Welch, managing director of Largemortgageloans.com, comments “We’re pleased to be able to share the success of our Partnership Programme with so many of our introducers. It’s a good example of the way in which the mortgage industry is working together in a variety of ways to adapt to the current environment and to support its future growth.”
Largemortgageloans.com has doubled its turnover, year on year, at a time when the market as a whole has shrunk by two-thirds from its peak in 2008. With its team of brokers and its close relationships with over 40 private banks, the Partnership Programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com
telephone: 020 7519 4900
- was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
- was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
- is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
- has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
- caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
- offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property