largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has appointed Parveen Kumari as its Head of Partnerships & Distribution, where she will continue to expand on the current relationships that largemortgageloans.com has through its strategic partnership programme with the leading UK financial adviser distributors.
With its team of experienced brokers and its close relationships with private banks, largemortgageloans.com’s partnership programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both distributors and members’ business in the process.
Kumari, brings with her over 15 years’ experience of account management, sales and marketing within the lender, insurer and conveyancing market.
Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com, comments “we are obviously delighted to have Parveen on board. largemortgageloans.com have exciting plans for the remainder of the year and Parveen will be instrumental in working with our partnership programme on its implementation.”
Parveen Kumari added “I have known Paul and the team for a number of years and have always felt that they bring a new dimension to any referral programme. I am looking forward to enhancing on the already excellent relationships we have by creating true partnerships with our key distributors and introducers over the coming months.”
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com
telephone: 020 7519 4900
• was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year 2009, 2010 and 2012 Business and Leader award in 2012 at the British Mortgage Awards.�
• was voted the Best Specialist Broker/Distributor award at the Mortgage Strategy Awards in 2013.
• was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
• is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
• has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
• caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT