5 July 2010
largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has appointed Martin Reynolds as its virtual Business Development Director, tasked with expanding the largemortgageloans.com’s strategic partnership programme to include all the leading UK financial adviser networks.
With its team of experienced brokers and its close relationships with private banks, largemortgageloans.com’s partnership programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.
Reynolds will split his time between largemortgageloans.com and his other clients, bringing with him over 20 years’ experience within the lender, insurer and intermediary market. He will work alongside Ian Giles, virtual Marketing Director, who operates in a similar fashion for largemortgageloans.com.
Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com, comments “In these uncertain times, we want to grow our business with as little risk as possible. So it is great to be able to hire talent such as Martin and Ian on a ‘virtual’ basis. I have constant access to their knowledge and support, without having the fixed cost of a full-time senior management team. This could be the future of the mortgage adviser business model.”
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com:
telephone: 020 7519 4900
- was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 British Mortgage Awards
- was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
- is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
- has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
- caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
- helps find the right foreign currency mortgage for those who are prepared to consider more risk