largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large mortgage loans broker, has announced two new key hires as part of its growth programme, which has already seen it double its turnover and headcount from May 2010 to May 2011.
New Head of Sales, Mike Perrin, was previously a Director at Savills Private Finance, where his ten year career included setting up the Windsor office and consistently being one of the top three fee earners in the company.
Also joining is Kirsti Fenn, from Charles Cameron & Associates, where she was Head of Marketing and managed the employee benefit mortgage schemes with 60 corporate companies in London. She now takes on both these roles for largemortgageloans.com.
In addition, a number of experienced brokers have been recruited to help handle the increase in leads that the company is generating from the large mortgage loans sector of the market.
Paul Welch, Managing Director of largemortgageloans.com, comments “We have made significant Investment in our partnership programme, our national quality press coverage and our headcount to service the growing number of leads. This has led to a year-on-year doubling in turnover. Mike, Kirsti and all the other new recruits to largemortgageloans.com will help take us to the next level as we build our share of the large loans sector of the UK mortgage market.”
Notes for Editors
Paul Welch, Managing Director
telephone: 020 7519 4900
Kirsti Fenn, Head of Marketing
telephone: 020 7519 4905
• was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
• has doubled its turnover and headcount, year on year, from 2010 to 2011
• was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
• is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
• has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
• caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
• offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property