Largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has announced a new agreement with Intrinsic Financial Services to deliver its large loan referral service to Intrinsic members as part of its Partnership Programme.
Stephen Fryett, Sales Director of Intrinsic, says: “We’re delighted to join Largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme as it gives Intrinsic advisers access to bespoke private bank deals, improving their service to clients and generating extra income in return for simply referring the business.”
With its team of experienced brokers and its close relationships with private banks, Largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme helps network and club members place bespoke large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.
Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com, comments: “We are extremely pleased to have added a key distributor such as Intrinsic to our list of partners. Our Partnership Programme now covers the majority of the intermediary market, with more partners joining soon.”
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com
telephone: 020 7519 4900
- was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
- was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
- is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
- has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
- caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
- offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property