Largemortgageloans.com, the specialist large loans broker, has announced new agreements with Intrinsic and SimplyBiz Mortgages to deliver its large loan referral service to their members as part of its expanding Partnership Programme.
John Hayden, Product & Services Director of Intrinsic, says: “We’re delighted to join Largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme as it gives our members access to the large loan broker with probably the best private bank connections in the UK.”
Emma Hollingworth, Director Mortgages, Simplybiz Mortgages largemortgageloans.com’s expertise in placing large mortgages will enable members to fully meet the needs of their high value clients, many of whom can no longer find the deal they want from high street banks.”
With its team of experienced brokers and its close relationships with private banks, Largemortgageloans.com’s Partnership Programme helps network and club members place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, improve their customer service, earn valuable revenue and grow both networks’ and members’ business in the process.
These latest additions follow the July appointment of Martin Reynolds as virtual Business Development Director, tasked with expanding the programme to include all the leading UK financial adviser networks.
Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com, comments: “We are in growth mode at the moment, hiring several new brokers to join the team and expanding our lead generation activities to meet the extra capacity. It’s great to see the Partnership Programme really taking off with Martin’s support and we expect another 5 or 6 new partners to come on board in the next couple of months.”
Notes for Editors
Contact – Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com:
telephone: 020 7519 4900
• was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
• was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
• is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
• has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
• caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
• helps find the right foreign currency mortgage for those who are prepared to consider more risk