Brilliant Solutions, the financial services distributor, part of Exclusive Connections Ltd, has finalised an agreement with Largemortgageloans.com to market its large loan referral service.
Brilliant becomes the thirteenth major financial services business to join Largemortgageloans.com’s partnership programme and according to Intermediary Business Director, Kevin Thomson, the partnership adds tremendous value to the Brilliant proposition to its members and introducers.
He said “For our introducers, this relationship allows them to place large mortgage loans in excess of £500,000, which have proved to be a difficult proposition in the current climate. This a hugely valuable new service which will be extremely valuable to our introducers giving them access to a new income stream and their clients to a fantastic service.”
Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com, added “We’re pleased that Brilliant Solutions is joining our Partnership Programme, which is proving a real success story in an otherwise difficult current environment.”
Paul Welch, Managing Director of Largemortgageloans.com
Telephone: 020 7519 4900
Kevin Thomson, Intermediary Business Director
Telephone: 0845 459 2105
About Brilliant Solutions
- Exclusive Connections is a private company, founded in 1996. Originally offering a framework for local packagers to allow them to pool resources and increase bargaining power with key lending partners. It offers a comprehensive lending, protection and associated financial services panel.
- Brilliant Solutions is a trading name of Exclusive Connections Ltd
- Brilliant Mortgage Club was formerly the M2000 mortgage club purchased by Exclusive Connections in 2009
- was voted Large Loans Broker of The Year at the 2009 and the 2010 British Mortgage Awards
- was the first mortgage broker in the UK to specialise in arranging large mortgages
- is placing a steady stream of large mortgages, even in the current lending environment
- has expertise and experience in creating a tailored solution for brokers and their clients
- caters for foreign nationals, British expats, UK residents earning in foreign currencies and ‘non-domiciled’ UK residents
- offers an exclusive multi-currency offset facility for international buyers of UK property