Ask an Expert
Ask an Expert » Can a non UK Resident with earning in foreign currency get a UK mortgage?

Can a non UK Resident with earning in foreign currency get a UK mortgage?

Q: I am looking for a mortgage broker that can assist me & my partner in getting a mortgage. My partner is a non UK resident who works overseas and is paid in foreign currency. I am an employed UK resident. We have a good level of combined salary and a deposit. I would be grateful if you could please let me know if this is going to be something that you are able to help us with?


It may be possible to secure the finance required depending on your current circumstances. I understand you require a mortgage for yourself and your partner based in overseas, which we can certainly help with.

These questions are for information purposes only and do not contain all the details you need to choose a mortgage, ask one of our advisers for a personalised key facts illustration
Return to the Questions archive

Latest Articles/News

Case Studies

Securing lending against country estates and properties with large areas of…

Latest/Related News

One of the elements which sets us apart from other mortgage advisers is our…

Press Release

The team at has collectively been nominated for thre…

Press Coverage

Buy-to-let ratings survey: Lenders of rank…

LML Brochure

Download our brochure to find out more about and what we can offer

Click to Download

Sign Up

Subscribe now, to hear from us on the latest mortgage market news, products and services.

Client Testimonials


Live chat with
our team now